Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gifts

Natalie was very excited yesterday morning when I told her that I didn't have to go to work, and Mommy didn't have to go to work, and she didn't have to go to school. I think she really understands the concept of a weekend now.

Perhaps because she was so happy to be spending time with her parents, Natalie decided to paint a picture for me last night. When she was finished, I praised it like it was the Mona Lisa, and then told Natalie that I was going to hang it in my office.

It was like I gave her a present. She lit up with a smile and ran back to dining room to paint a picture for Mommy to hang in her classroom.

With all that giving going around, Aiden decided to give me a little "gift" in the bathtub. So I got to spend the night washing the tub with a solution of bleach.

No comments: